Idag har varit en bra dag, riktigt bra faktiskt. Haft skitroligt i skolan med Emma, som vanligt, och ikväll har Pup varit här. Nu tänkte vi sova. Men först lite poesi..
Nowdays my nights are slowly
Calm and drama-free
My days feel less lonely
and the way I want'em to be
Without the constant worry
Of what tomorrow will bring
My thoughts feel less sorry
About all the things we did
The ghost you left behind
Ain't hunting me no more
Its presence made me blind
If it was ever yours - I'm not sure
But the hole you left in my body
When you spoke those words and went
Has been filled with hope and glory
From an angel heaven sent
She watches me some Fridays
and Wednesdays sometimes to
She keeps my strength alive - says
I'm right here next you
If you faught the rest of your life
trying to come as close as that
If you in ten years left your whife
It's still a simple fact
Love comes from a place inside of you
I'm afraid you'll never find
But I guess love wasn't made for fools
And i don't really mind
I won't die without knowing
how it feels to really see
And about that poor whife of yours
I'm glad that it wont be me!
Kvällens godnatt låt måste nog bli den klockrenaste just nu! Lyssna på spotify här!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar